Thread: Marked Window Changes position

Default Marked Window Changes position

Some of the sites I capture from using RVC have viewers that leave a lot of black space around the actual video image, so I use the SHOW MARKERS option to manually set my window in RVC rather than using GET WINDOW. This way, I only get the video without the extra black space.

Recently, one of the sites I go to changed their player format, so I had to resize from the settings I used to use that worked. But I noticed that after setting the Window to where the corners are in the right place, I go back to record and the frame isn't what I set. Does RVC readjust a manually set window to compensate in some way? If so, is there a way to adjust for that?

Default Re: Marked Window Changes position

It will sometimes adjust the window size as it wants it to be in increments of 8 in order to burn DVDs, etc. Thanks. There is not a way to compensate for this.

Default Re: Marked Window Changes position

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    It will sometimes adjust the window size as it wants it to be in increments of 8 in order to burn DVDs, etc. Thanks. There is not a way to compensate for this.
    I guess you can compensate by checking the measurements and making sure they divide evenly by 8, since there will be no need to adjust if they do.