Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Update for Media Catcher 4 ---- Possible Bug

Default Re: New Update for Media Catcher 4 ---- Possible Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I'm experiencing the same issue mentioned in this thread as well. It will freeze when "identitying music" & when the conversion is left on avi. I just purchased the product this week. Also where in the tools can I attempt to update. I can't find that option in the tools at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by randym77 View Post
    I am having this problem as well. Running Windows 7. Weirdly, I cannot even kill the program using Task Manager. It's invisible, on both the applications and processes tabs. It's working - I can capture new video if I want to - but I can't get rid of the video that's hanging. I've tried canceling it, but it won't cancel.

Worse, when I try to close the program, it won't let me, saying I have to wait until the conversion finishes. I'm going to have to reboot or pull the plug to close this vampire program.
    Did you both update to the latest version?

Thanks
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Did you both update to the latest version?
    I had just purchased and downloaded the program when I posted my original comment. Presumably it was the most recent version.

It says it's version 4.0.12.0

Quote Originally Posted by randym77 View Post
    I had just purchased and downloaded the program when I posted my original comment. Presumably it was the most recent version.

It says it's version 4.0.12.0
    I have updated also, and am currently experiencing the "Identifying Music" bug. I'll turn off the Automatic Identify/Tag Music option in settings in the meantime, but I'd appreciate it if this was fixed.

This is a problem with the Music DNS that we will have resolved in the next update. It usually occurs when converting to AVI. So if you can avoid that for the time being, you will not have a problem.

You can shut down Replay Media Catcher without restarting your computer. Open Task Manager, then go to the Processes tab. Highlight armcp.exe then click the End Process button. That will close Replay Media Catcher.

We're sorry for any inconvenience. The next update should be out soon.