Thread: I try to upload a video on Youtube but it only uploads 3 seconds of the video

Default I try to upload a video on Youtube but it only uploads 3 seconds of the video

after i capture a 10 minute video on internet and try to upload it on youtube, and when it finish uploading on youtube in only has 3 second capture on the video..what is that? i hope you understanding what am saying..help please...

Default Re: I try to upload a video on Youtube but it only uploads 3 seconds of the video

Heya Jefy

What format are the videos you're uploading? Did you try converting them to another video format BEFORE uploading?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Re: I try to upload a video on Youtube but it only uploads 3 seconds of the video

hi..i didnt really tried to convert them,i didnt think i had to...i just went straight from capturing to uploading them on youtube..was that wrong?

and one more thing please, i play back my videos and i could hear noise/my voice on the background..l would very much appreciate it if you could just send me the right settings...for better capturing... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jefry View Post
    hi..i didnt really tried to convert them,i didnt think i had to...i just went straight from capturing to uploading them on youtube..was that wrong?
    Youtube is weird sometimes - did you record with wmv settings, or mpeg? Try the other one please and let us know if that makes a difference

Quote Originally Posted by jefry View Post
    and one more thing please, i play back my videos and i could hear noise/my voice on the background..l would very much appreciate it if you could just send me the right settings...for better capturing... thanks
    Go into settings and audio set up - you've got the MIC set as the recording device, you need to use your soundcard if you can. :-)

I would like you to go into the Settings of WM Capture by clicking the "Settings" button, then click the "Audio Setup/Test button."

We are interested in what is listed under the Audio Sources. Is there anything there besides the Universal Audio Driver?

If so, when each of the other options are selected, is there a "Wave," "Stereo Mix," "What-U-Hear" or anything along those lines listed under "Audio Inputs" (The colum just to the right)? For example, My Audio Inputs says Stereo Mix, Line-In, Microphone and a few others..

Looking forward to your response.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

mr. lenny have a little patience on me,but how do i know if i got the MIC as my recording device? and where do i find this sound card thing? the audio source is microphone (realtek high def) and am not seeing no "wave" none of what u said..i dont see no column about my audio inputs..

am using MPEG-2,on my audio sources i don't have any other option but the microphone(Realtek High Def)

can i just re-download the program again...?or i have to pay again if i did that?