Thread: Replay Converter 2.8

Default Replay Converter 2.8

I just purchased Replay Capture Suite on August 28/08.

I'm having trouble converting flv files to wmv. Replay Converter 2.8 is installed. I noticed that you just released Replay Converter 3. Was that released after August 28/08? I can see the file being converted but it's incomplete. It reads 0 files converted. Also my screencast program crashes - I mentioned this in another thread. I uninstalled and then re-installed screencast and it still crashes. Replay AV8 and Replay Media Catcher seem to be working. The Replay Capture Suite came with Replay Media Splitter and Replay Music which I haven't activated yet. I'm waiting to see what you advise me to do. Do you recommend me removing the programs I already installed.

Roxie

Go ahead and download the latest version of converter from our site. It is a free download and as a registered owner you are able to use it without issues. You would use it as a standalone program. We are in the process of updating our AV program in order for it to work in conjunction with the latest converter.