Thread: Tech Support response: KUDOS for the Applian team

Default Tech Support response: KUDOS for the Applian team

Just wanted to share a quick KUDOS for the Applian team. I had an installation problem over the weekend, so had to start a ticket. I got the fix from them, on a Sunday no less! Very pleased!!!

Default Re: Tech Support response

Thank you for the kind words. They are appreciated.

Default Re: Tech Support response: KUDOS for the Applian team

Congratulations and be grateful. For some reason, I did not receive a response to my public post or private ticket.

Well, I'll take a shot at it... The original post:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    When recording streamed radio show that are split into several segments within an hour, Replay AV saves each *.mp3 file into the same folder as it should. However, when viewing the files in Windows Media Player Library (WMP Ver. 12.x under Windows 7 64 bit) the files are not displayed as a part of a folder but as separate and unrelated mp3 files. As a result, WMP cannot automatically progress from file to file for continuous playback and each MP3 has to be started independently.

This behavior is not present with other music/mp3 compilations incorporated into the WMP Library. This problem did not exist when using Replay Radio in a Windows XP 32 bit environment. Does anyone else with this problem and/or solution?
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ...Ok, this does seem to be a windows and/or media player issue. Not sure why ReplayAV mp3's wouldn't work. Other than not being automatically tied together like you've seen in the past, do the mp3's themselves play normally? I'm not familiar with WMP libraries, but I just open windows explorer, highlight the mp3's I want to play, and press enter on the keyboard. It plays them all, back to back. You can also drag-and-drop them into that "now playing" playlist, and arrange the order.

Dataman-if you did not receive a response please reply to me privately with your ticket number. You were sent one when you submitted a ticket. If you didn't get one that means that the ticket wasn't processed correctly. Also, we monitor the forum but don't always replay as it is open to all. Thanks.