Thread: mp4 for the psp

Default mp4 for the psp

Many of the video files which I convert to mp4 do not play on the psp portable. I have used both the normal mp4 setting and the ipod setting to mp4. before the upgrade, I had no problems, but since then, I have been having problems.

Perhaps someone could inform me what I am doing wrong, or how I may remedy this problem.

Talking Converter 3

Well after trying everything I could think of, I have down graded back to 2.8 at least this version makes files that my PSP will play. I am sad that version 3 does not make files which play on the PSP even though the files it does make will play on the computer.

Version 3 is much faster than 2.8 but I would rather use a slower program that works than a faster one that makes files I can not use.

I still am really happy with the converter program and will continue to use 2.8 and from time to time check and see if a newer version of the program is available.

Still a very happy customer of version 2.8