Thread: WAITING FOR AUDIO in Firefox and I.E. and no indication that it is recording

Default WAITING FOR AUDIO in Firefox and I.E. and no indication that it is recording

When I click on the RECORD AUDIO button on the toolbar of FireFox or IE, I see the window with WAITING FOR AUDIO, but I never see any indication that it is recording anything, even though the internet radio station I am listening to is broadcasting, and I can clearly hear the music from it.

What am I doing wrong?

Default Re: WAITING FOR AUDIO

Default Waiting for Audio, nothing works!

I looked at the other forums that had this problem and I tried to do what the answerer told them to, but for me it didn't work! I click "Record Audio" right when I open firefox and before I go to the website with the audio that I want to record...once I get to the page the audio starts and the recorder never even starts to record!

Pleaaaase help!

Default Re: Waiting for Audio, nothing works!

Wow. No replies to your post - SINCE LAST YEAR? Until now. Me. But, I too, am looking for an answer to this mystery. I got few other threads to check - maybe the answer is posted?

- Pj

Update:

Ok, I read the other threads. I can record Web audio. My problem is with recording Mic-In or Line-In audio.
    For now, I'm using the 'Old' button method (FC3). I have always been able to record from my portable radio
    to my Mic or Line inputs with FC3. Is this a 'deleted' feature with FC4?
    Last edited by Pj7; 08-08-2010 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Updated Info.