Thread: Freecorder 4 problem recording sound in Firefox and IE: "waiting for audio" while audio is playing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Freecorder 4 problem recording sound in Firefox and IE: "waiting for audio" while audio is playing

I just downloaded the tool bar version, I am using Firefox, (though I did try it with IE) and I cannot get it to start recording, The box pops up, but the line satys flat and says "waiting for audio", while audio is playing.

Any ideas?

Default Re: Freecorder 4 problem recording sound in Firefox and IE: "waiting for audio" while audio is playing

ok well if you have Windows 7, Windows 7 uses extra security compared to windows Vista and XP, you have to disable the Protected Mode in Explorer since thats my Default browser, u have to go to Explorer, Tools, Internet Options, Security and Uncheck the Protected Mode to turn it off and VUUUALAAA, your all set to record streaming Audio. ENJOY!!

See the following thread for more
    Freecorder 4 waiting for audio even though I hear sound