Thread: Font 'Verdana' does not support style 'Bold'.

Default Font 'Verdana' does not support style 'Bold'.

Just upgraded to version four and can't record or register the app. Tried uninstalling with and without Revo Uninstaller and even used system restore. Every time I reinstall the 64 bit version, I get the same problem.

Font 'Verdana' does not support style 'Bold'.

Default Re: Font 'Verdana' does not support style 'Bold'.

I just installed this on my 32 bit laptop and the same damned thing occurs. WTF! Looks like I''m going to have to look else where for compatible software. I hope I am going to get a refund if this issue cannot be solved.

I found the answer to my problem. After searching on Ixquick, I downloaded the font from here and the installation worked. http://sourceforge.net/projects/core...20fonts/final/ I don't know why both of my computers were affected by this unless it has something to do with the file syncronization I do on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I found the answer to my problem. After searching on Ixquick, I downloaded the font from here and the installation worked. http://sourceforge.net/projects/core...20fonts/final/ I don't know why both of my computers were affected by this unless it has something to do with the file syncronization I do on a regular basis.
    Thanks for the update, and I'm glad you were able to find a solution for this. We'll leave this post up here in the event any other users have this issue Thanks again!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I did what u put. I went to the link and downloaded the Thing But. OK This is totally not about appalin Its about a IJJI G Coin Generator i got off of a site and i get the same error. I downloaded the thing and launched the IJJI G COin Generator and it still showed the same Error. Help!!!