Thread: Replay Media Catcher 4 the program seems to stop responding

Exclamation Replay Media Catcher 4 the program seems to stop responding

Hi I was excited to upgrade to replay media capture based on my positive experience since day one of purchasing version 3. However I have seemed to experience an inordinate amount of problems since the newest version has been downloaded. The worst of them all is how often the program seems to stop responding and I need to use my file manager to end task of program being open. Also how long will the program wait for
    "STREAMING TO COMMENCE" before program stops responding and I need to do above mentioned?
    Thanks

Default Re: Replay Media Catcher 4 the program seems to stop responding

Hey there - thanks for your inquiry, and I'm sorry to hear you're having these issues. Do me a favor, un-install ALL versions of Replay Media Catcher from your pc using the control panel/add-remove programs. Next, REBOOT your PC - and re-install RMC 4 from here: Replay Media Catcher Download

Let us know if this makes any difference please, and thanks for your continued patience
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.