Hello,

My last thread was closed without any explanation other than to follow another thread (that was not resolved either)... so I am posting this again:

On a NEW Windows Xp Pro installation I installed Replay Media Catcher 4 (only, not the suite) and the auto-tag works EXCEPT it does not rename the MP3 file. The MP3 file is tagged internally OK (If I do properties on it I can see the artist name/title/etc) but the downloaded file remains with a long alphanumeric name like "18i78797285687321.mp3"

So on the SAME machine I installed Replay Media Catcher 3.11b (only, not the suite) and the auto-tag works perfectly -- it renames the file properly.

I have checked the option to lookup the tags but still version 4 does not work properly and rename the file. I would like a clear explanation as to why this is happening; if there is a fix for it or if its a bug in the new release. If its a bug its ok, as long as it is being fixed. I just need to know instead of being told to look at other incomplete threads that are not exactly relevant to what I am doing.

I am listening to Pandora to do this.

Thank you.