Thread: Concatenating multiple URLs (Enter a range of URLs and record each of them in parallel or in sequence)

Question Concatenating multiple URLs (Enter a range of URLs and record each of them in parallel or in sequence)

Each week I record a show with RA/V 8. The host of the show does not post the URL; he prefers that we listen to the stream though IE8. I don't care for that approach, and so I use the URL Finder to find the underlying URL and manually kick off the recording that way. That's been working great until this week.

This week he broke the show up into segments, so instead of the URL ending with L45070410.wma, now it ends with L45070410_xx.wma, where xx goes from 01 to 12 or 15, and each segment is 20-25 minutes long.

I know I could record the stream as it plays, but I'd prefer to go back to the original method. Is there a way to enter a range of URLs and have RA/V record each of them in parallel or in sequence? Ideally it would then cobble them all together into a single file.

Help?

Thank you,
    Evan

Default Re: Concatenating multiple URLs (Enter a range of URLs and record each of them in parallel or in sequence)

Excellent idea but I'm afraid our program doesn't do what you wish at this time. You are able to set up a different file folder for each URL and schedule that way.

Unhappy Re: Concatenating multiple URLs (Enter a range of URLs and record each of them in parallel or in sequence)

Thanks, Cheryl, that's kind of what I figured. It does seem like a fairly obscure application.

I guess I'll just have to play the stream out to my speakers (overnight) and record it that way.

Thanks,
    Evan