Thread: Replay A/V, BBC and iTunes

Default Replay A/V, BBC and iTunes

I have been recording shows from the BBC for many years using Replay A/V and for the last few years there have been a series of frustrations with this process.

The latest is that all my shows from BBC7 end up with the name BBC BBC7 when I load them into the itunes library. This makes it impossible to know which is which. I had been using a different converter that gave tune names derived from the file name but now I am using the Applian converter and get this problem.
    I am using Replay A/V 8.81.

Is there a way to change this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Chris
    Last edited by chris_p; 07-15-2010 at 12:00 PM.

Default Re: Replay A/V, BBC and iTunes

I changed over to RMC (v3.11) a long time ago for all BBC programmes making sure your browser is NOT open already - open it from the File menu of RMC and if you use HSBC bank, temporarily turn OFF Trusteer Rapport security. Unfortunately I do not yet find RMC v4 as good because of the points I have made elsewhere on this forum as follows:

1. What happened to 'Enable Super Download' as in 3.11? v4 seems to record in real time as opposed to really quickly in 3.11.

2. And a real retrograde step is the recording name. 3.11 picks up the name of the programme - so far v4 has not