Thread: Replay tagging less than half my recordings in a session

Default Replay tagging less than half my recordings in a session

Replay music tagging less than half my recordings from Rhapsody. What am I doing wrong? I am running Replay Music v 3.93 & Rhapsody 4, & Win XP. Itried retagging but nothing changed, they're all still not recognized

Default Re: Replay tagging less than half my recordings in a session

Please update to the latest version of the program. It is a free update and make sure you uninstall and reboot prior to installing. If you continue to have an issue submit a ticket to tech support with a log file and the type of music you are recording.

Now that I've uninstalled my previous version & rebooted my computer, as instructed, I don't have the registration code etc...... ;o( I got this software package as a gift from my daughter & don't know the email address she used etc... Now what? If I download a trial copy, it's very limited, & then what?

Send a tech support ticket with both your full name and hers. Also, send us your email address and her email address and we can look it up for you. Thanks.

My daughter sent me the registration key & said she is using the new version & the tagging is still very poor. Anyway, I did download the current version but it seems it's just a 'trial' version, not a permanent one & I was not asked to supply the registration key. What do I do now? I need a download for upgrades to the existing program, not a new customer. Very confusing.

Angry Re: Replay tagging less than half my recordings in a session

Update 2: I just recorded the same tracks I did before the program update & there was no difference. The same tracks were "not recognized". This is very disappointing. What are your plans for this issue??