Thread: video history problem

Default video history problem

hello, im new and am having some strange issues. im using vista and RMC version 3.11; the video history section is completely blank and i cant view videos unless i leave the recorder open, and if i accidently close out of it or shut down, everything is gone.

ive tried clearing the cache and dissabling UAC, aswell as the basic reinstalling. on the start screen (where it says name: size: started/with the big record/stop record button at the bottom) it still shows that I AM recording. however when i go to "video history" it remains completely blank, not allowing me to save any of my videos.

reading more into this stuff, i DID NOT dissable FLVSrvc.exe; i believe i can save videos to my folder but i have to open the program and record while leaving the program open. used to be i could go into RMC and open video history and view/save anything i might have seen from the "video history" tab. my temporary storage i guess is dissabled and i have no idea what to do.

P.S
    the program was working absolutely fine a few hours ago.

P.SS
    please and thank you to anyone who can help me get everything back to normal.

Default Re: video history problem

Did you update your firefox? If so we are aware of this issue. Our developers are working on a brand new version of Media Catcher that we hope; to release in the next few weeks.

yes, i updated my firefox this morning and noticed the problems soon after. would downgrading or using IE for videos help?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    Did you update your firefox? If so we are aware of this issue. Our developers are working on a brand new version of Media Catcher that we hope; to release in the next few weeks.
    I am having the same problem. After updating to Firefox 3.6.4, the RMC history cache is not working, though I am able to record videos with no problem. I am using Windows VISTA Home Premium, 32 bit.

We are currently testing an update to correct this issue with the video history in the latest version of Firefox. In the meantime use Internet Explorer