Hi All,
As a new ReplayAV user, I've seen a few threads where Replay AV wasn't able to be automatically started with Windows 7 when UAC was turned on, so I needed to find a way around this as turning it off wasn't an option

Please follow the instructions below to automatically start Replay AV in Windows 7 With UAC Turned On.

1. Open the Start Menu, then type taskschd.msc in the search line and press enter.
NOTE: This will open Task Scheduler. This file is located at:
C:\Windows\system32\taskschd.msc.
2. In the far right pane, click on Create task.

3. Under the General tab, type ReplayAV in the "Name" of the program you want to create this shortcut for. Check the Run with highest privileges box. Select: Window 7m Windows Server 2008 R2 in the Configure for dropdown.

4. Click on the Actions tab, then on the New button.

5. Under "Action", select Start a program and click on the Browse button.

6. Navigate to the C:\Program Files\Replay AV8\ReplayAV.exe file, then select it and click on
Open.

7. Click on OK.

8. Click on OK.

Close Task Scheduler.
9. Right click on an empty area of the desktop, then click on New and Shortcut.
10. Type in schtasks /run /tn ReplayAV for the location, then click on the Next button. (See screenshot below tip)
NOTE: Note the space after schtasks, run, and tn in the commands below.

For a Name without Spaces - For example, type:
schtasks /run /tn ReplayAV
For a Name with Spaces - You will need to have quotes around the name if it has spaces. For example, type:
schtasks /run /tn "Replay AV"

11. Type in a name you want for the shortcut (ex: ReplayAV), then click on the Finish button.

Change the ICON

12. Right click on the new Replay AV shortcut on the desktop, then click on Properties.
13. Click on the Shortcut tab and on the Change Icon button.

14. Click on OK.

15. Click on the Browse button.

16. Navigate to an icon file that you would like to use, then select it and click on Ok.
NOTE:In order to change the icon file to the official Replay AV one, This will need to be obtained from Applian. The file at C:\Program Files\Replay AV\ReplayAV.exe contains no icon files.

17. Click on OK.

18. Move the shortcut to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup to have it automatically start with Windows.

I have a full document with screen shots, but I am not allowed to post attachments. PM if you'd like to receive a copy.

Note: This specific guide was created after reviewing information atWindows Seven Forums. www.sevenforums.com

sgniwder