Thread: can I use Slingbox to stream the game and have At-Large record it to the hardrive of my remote compute

Default can I use Slingbox to stream the game and have At-Large record it to the hardrive of my remote compute

Hi, I was hoping to order this for the recording of remote viewing of football games. Heres my question .... I have my dishnetwork 622 PVR record my game at my home. I am away from home at a location that maybe does not have high enough download speeds for adequate remote viewing ( which leads to choppy not watchable video ). Since I recorded the game is on my Dish PVR, can I use Slingbox to stream the game and have At-Large record it to the hardrive of my remote computer, and then once the game is on my hardrive, watch it with a stable picture? Or will the game save on my hardrive choppy if my remote location internet is not fast enough for stable picture? Or maybe what im asking is if the download is like a file - the quality doesnt change if slow connection - just takes longer for file to download. What Im hoping for is the game to download as a digital file and the quality be like my home recording. Hope someone can help me with this! Its a big issue for me! Thanks much ....

The recorder will record exactly what is being seen/sent to the player, but at a different speed and resolution. I would suggest you give it a try but it will probably do what you need it to do.