Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirius Login Error: couldn't parse login page

Default Sirius Login Error: couldn't parse login page

I am unable to capture Sirius Streams I get the following error "error: couldn't parse login page". It worked previously for a scheduled recording.

Default Parse login

I am having the same problem. Was working fine, suddenly last night and this morning cannot parse the login.

Default Same problem here........

When I try to 'Tune To Station' the replay tuner window comes up with the Sirius sign in page but unlike before, nothing gets filled in automatically. When I enter my information manually, the page works (edit: seems after it streamed for a few minutes it claimed I logged in elsewhere and bumped me off, seems Sirius is having problems or is 'on' to the program), it doesn't help the recording process though.
    Rechecked the info on the properties page and all is correct.
    I am now out of logins for the day. Hope this gets resolved before Monday!
    Last edited by michaeljones; 08-29-2008 at 06:29 AM.

This is happening today and I'm not sure why. I have let the developer aware of this issue. Give Sirius a few days and try again-it could be an issue on that end. The developer will investigate this and hopefully if it is on our programs end he will have a fix out in the very near future.

While you wait for the fix to come out use audio capture and the Replay AV Audio Driver. It works great. Thanks.

Default Same problem...

Just registered this software the other day, and it worked for one day and not the next two.

The audio capture doesn't work for me. The shows I'm trying to record air while I am at work, and Sirius prompts you to guard against idle connections.

Why do you think it is an issue on Sirius' part?

Hopefully it will be resolved quickly!

Thank you!
    Last edited by beetlejuice; 08-29-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Default Sirius login page parse difficulty

I've been successfully recording Sirius content since May - I'm deployed to Afghanistan and can't listen when programs are broadcast due to the time difference and my unpredictable schedule.
    My last successful recording was on the 28th - I've been having the same login page parse error as everyone else for the past 2 days.

It is not an error on anyones part. They have changed the way they stream so we need to update our program to get it current for this new change. When we have a fix it will be updated. At this time I don't know when that would be but rest assured that our developer is hard at work on this. They just changed how they do this on Friday. Thanks.

Default eta

Hi,

What is the ETA for having this resolved? Of all weekends, there were a lot of concerts I wanted to record on Sirius.

I just bought the software, and if this issue is not resolved quickly I will be asking for a refund.

I record over an hour each time, and am working when I need to record my shows as well, the temporary fix doesn't work well for me...

Thanks

havertown

I don't have a date as of yet for this but it should be resolved in the very near future. Also, when you capture using audio go to the properties and the audio options tab. Select mute while recording and it will record while you are working on your system.