Thread: Problem with conversation options

Default Problem with conversation options

Hi, i am having problems with the converter. When i bought it, and after upgrading my ffdshow codec, it worked great and i had all the options. Then i reformatted my pc and because i couldt find the setup for the converter i downloaded it from the site. It caused the same problems as with other people (crash on right click, making new folder) so i uninstalled and installed 2.8

Now i dont see the HQ 800 kbps option, i dont see 'add more video formats' and if i rightclick on a format i dont get the 'edit target format properties'.

I thought it might had something to do with installing and removing version 3, so i installed 2,8 on my other computer, but its the same, i am missing the options as mentioned above. I dont understand, how can i solve this?

Never mind, i just found out that i never had 2.8 installed, i probably had an earlier version of 3 witch isnt on the download page anymore. Lucky for me i just found a setup for 3.0B8 in a discussion somewhere in this forum. I installed that one and that gives me the options AND doesnt crash my windows xp I will use that one untill a better version of 3 comes available.

Quote Originally Posted by Lida View Post
    Never mind, i just found out that i never had 2.8 installed, i probably had an earlier version of 3 witch isnt on the download page anymore. Lucky for me i just found a setup for 3.0B8 in a discussion somewhere in this forum. I installed that one and that gives me the options AND doesnt crash my windows xp I will use that one untill a better version of 3 comes available.
    Replay Converter 3.0 is available here:

http://applian.com/replay-converter/demo.php

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Thats not an option, like i said: that one crashes my winxp...

Mike Christensen is offline Lead Software Developer, Applian Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Lida View Post
    Thats not an option, like i said: that one crashes my winxp...
    Hi,

The latest version of Replay Converter, version 3.11 that you can now download from the Replay Converter website: http://applian.com/replay-converter/demo.php fixes all those issues.

Best regards,
    Mike Christensen
    Applian Technologies Inc.