Thread: Download problem

Default Download problem

Hi,

I would like to download some videostreams. Replay Media Catcher finds the links and is starting to download the streams. The problem is now, after few minutes the connection to the streams is lost. I am using Cable Internet with 50 mbit.

What could be the problem? I am additionally using wmrecorder, but here I can notice the same problem. Everythings is working perfect in the first minutes, but later the download breaks.

Bernd

Default Re: Download problem

Have you tried to stop playing your streams after starting downloading them?

Quote Originally Posted by stream-recorder.com View Post
    Have you tried to stop playing your streams after starting downloading them?
    Hi,

yes, I thinks so! But in this moment I realize, I am in the wrong forum. It's a problem of Replay Media Catcher not Replay Video Catcher!

Bernd

Bernd
    Last edited by BHGP; 03-09-2010 at 04:26 AM. Reason: wrong forum

Please provide me with the URL of the stream that you are trying to record so that I can troubleshoot the issue for you.