Thread: Record video size always 320 X 240 with Slingbox Tuner

Default Record video size always 320 X 240 with Slingbox Tuner

Regardless of the video size I select in the advanced recording options the video is always saved as 320 X 240.

I am using the demo version. Is this a feature that is only unlocked in the purchased version?

Thanks.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bdwbasher View Post
    Regardless of the video size I select in the advanced recording options the video is always saved as 320 X 240.

I am using the demo version. Is this a feature that is only unlocked in the purchased version?

Thanks.
    What SlingBox are you using. Some of the earlier models only streamed in 320x240 - hence it is the highest resolution available. This is the situation in my case (I am using a Classic), so I am not able to verify if the At-Large Recorder is capable of higher resolutions.

Can you scale the recording resolution down? That would give some hint as to whether the At-Large Recorder is using different resolutions.

Someone else or a member of the Applian team may be able to give a better answer.

Floyd

I believe you hit the nail on the head. I am using the "Tuner" model. I tested recording at a lower resolution and it worked just fine.

Thanks!

The tuner will do 640x480 but I believe the recorder is using the mobile slinging hack so it can't record any better than 320