Thread: is Replay Music compatible with Windows 7

Default is Replay Music compatible with Windows 7

Windows 7 Pro
    Asus P5KPL-AM Mobo
    Intel Duo Core E2222 CPU
    Built in generic Via HD Audio

Anybody got RM to work properly on Windows 7 I have tried 3 versions of Hardware now the latest above. Should I be expecting an upgrade or am I missing something? I am using Firefox or Chrome and I can't get it to record anything online or not, IE8 is not anything I would ever use and I can't see why it could be a problem in the first place.

I cannot get Replay to see any sound on Windows 7 at all which is irritating because I want to ditch my Vista box ASAP. Vista however plays with RM fine and even works directly with Napster but nothing with Windows 7.

I have seen some of the previous answers and I am pretty sure its hardware not software so "turning off UAC" is not going to do the job unless there is some reason the hooks will work in Vista but not Win7?

I have tried running in a full admin account - every trick I can think of including removing the drivers that came with the MOBO and using windows generic drivers - nada - not a flicker.

What I do not get is that Windows 7 is pretty much a warmed over (and far better) version of Vista so if it works with one it should work on the other with similar hardware. As a system builder I used pretty run of the mill hardware nothing trick but no sound input is apparent.

Jonah
    http://www.fastfs.com
    Last edited by jonah8208; 02-09-2010 at 05:00 PM.

Default Re: is Replay Music compatible with Windows 7

I use it all the time with windows 7. You do need to start a recording and go the website from within our program. Also, run the program with administrative rights.

Default Re: is Replay Music compatible with Windows 7

Very much yes. Using it now on a Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit version.