Thread: Static Audio Windows MP

Question Static Audio Windows MP

I can't record using MPEG because it says Quicktime doesn't recognize it.

I can record video (haven't made it past 1 minute yet, because why record with poopy audio?) using windows media player.

The audio is scratchy/static like.

Tech: Windows XP Professional, single cpu processor, have Windows Media Player, quicktime, and Realplayer available. I followed the instructions in the "hints" when I enabled.

Emotional Frustration affecting referrals to this product: 10 (where 10 is like the worst ever tooth ache I've ever had and where 10 is verge of active negative word of mouth).

What I would like: A/V that records and playsback without the frustration in ANY of the programs I have (quicktime, windows media player, or real player) with as few frustrations as possible to make that a reality.

How happy would that make me? It would be like Santa Claus gave me Fort Knox.

thanks,

Robert25

Default Re: Static Audio Windows MP

Quicktime doesn't recognize MPEG 2. Other programs that you have do. You are able to convert the file to a different format if you wish to use it with Quicktime.

You did not say what you are using for your audio but if the audio test didn't work I would suggest you try the universal audio. If you continue to have a problem contact tech support for additional assistance.