Thread: UScreenCapture-- how to use it?

Default UScreenCapture-- how to use it?

I saw under my screen recorder, the option of:UScreenCapture.
    when I try to use it, its only stream a small fixed area from my desktop.
    I don't have control on the size or how pick pacific area from my desk top, all my attempt from customer help didn't work, they send me to read general info of how using the screen recorder.
    All I want to know how I can change or moving around the area of the UScreenCapture , or change the zoom in or out. Thanks

Default Re: UScreenCapture-- how to use it?

Use the program settings from within the program to set up a capture. That is what the program is using to capture the file for you and not how you set up the recording.

I'm not talking about recording from UscreenCapture-to stream live ,via my webcam of what I see on my desk top- but I don't see any tool or setting allow me to change the area its stream from or the size.

Open up Replay Video Capture. You are able to move the markers to select what you want to capture or you are able to set the window for what you want.