Thread: Freecorder Toolbar in IE7 crashes when opening other applications

Default Freecorder Toolbar in IE7 crashes when opening other applications

I usually record an hours worth on the radio once a week. Usually Freecorder works OK, but once in a while it crashes. Today I was able to recreate the crashes when I opened Event Log Explorer and tried to do an update from that programs GUI. Freecorder crashed. Hare the error messages

1. The instruction at "Ox72d2461f" referenced memory at "Oxc446a018". The memory could not be "read"
    After I clicked OK Freecorder closed and I got anther error:
    2. The instruction at "Ox0041027f" referenced memory at "Ox00340000". The memory could not be "written"

In the past this has happened when I opened other programs, not just event log explorer.

System: Windows XP Pro SP3
    Browser: IE7 7.0.5730.13
    Security programs active at time of crash: Threatfire 3.5

Sounds like a possible RAM issue.
    Try re-seating the RAM in your system. If you still get errors, download memtest86+ and test your RAM.

Also you might to check to make sure you have the latest sound drivers and chipset drivers.