Thread: Replay Music is not able to find the audio driver or any other source for recording

Default Replay Music is not able to find the audio driver or any other source for recording

there are many tracks that are unrecognized. So where do we go from here? How come Media Catcher does not work with Napster?
    Last edited by JubalEarly; 05-27-2009 at 05:27 AM.

Default Error Message

I am getting "MixerGetLineInfo Error 00000400" What should I do?

Support ticket 1141EB
    Last edited by JubalEarly; 05-27-2009 at 06:57 AM. Reason: wrong error code

Default Replay Music is not able to find the audio driver or any other source for recording

I have been recording Napster using firefox but I don't think this has anything to do with the input source problem that I am having. It appears that RM is not able to find the audio driver or any other source for recording. Input source is just blank with nothing to choose from.

When I click settings the aforementioned error pops up. Also there are no options to select under input source, its just blank. I have a microphone plugged in and can this cause a conflict? I unplugged it and now I get same error message when I click settings but a different number.
    I did not get this error message prior to 3.6 upgrade and I have been recording properly for years.

Basically the main problem is that I have no options to choose from under input source. What should I do now?

See if a reinstall corrects the issue. Make sure you uninstall the program completely prior to reinstalling and reboot your system.

Default Still not able to choose source option

1. I have turned off my firewall

2. Turned off AVG

3. reinstalled RM

4. Clicked Settings and still get that mixer error that I talked about earlier. There is nothing to choose from in the input source. Should I completely remove all Applian software from my computer?

Please contact tech support for this issue if you haven't already.

Default RM is Fixed.

I downloaded some super uninstallers from CNET and cleaned the registry a couple of times. The shortcut RM icon could not be removed by the standard windows uninstaller and that's when I downloaded some big guns. It was quite involved to just upgrade my RM but I was determined.

The difference was the uninstalling, registry cleaning and then the disk cleaning software from CNET. Standard Vista uninstaller will not do the job.

Thanks for the input. This is not the norm and we do appreciate the extra input