I'd like to make a suggestion for the next version of the at-large recorder. Could you make it so that if you give the program a specified location to save a recording, it checks if that location exists before it allows you to finish the scheduling.

For example, once i set the recorder to record a show and store the asf file on a specific external hard drive. everything went fine. the next day, i took my laptop with me to a location away from the external hard drive. My intention was to leave the laptop at the location overnight and record using the internet connection there since it was faster. After setting the recording time, i left, only to remember that the location i set the program to save the asf file to wasnt available, as i did not bring the external hard drive with me, therefore, that location didnt exist. Since the location didn't exist, the recorder gave an Output file not available error when it tried to record on schedule. If the program had some way of telling me that this location didnt exist before allowing me to select finish when scheduling, i would have easily been able to change the location i wanted the program to save the asf file to.