Thread: Replay AV problem: some radio stations (KFMB, KCBQ) would not record at all

Default Replay AV problem: some radio stations (KFMB, KCBQ) would not record at all

I have used the Replay suite for a couple of years. About 3-4 months ago weird things started to happen.
    --At first, the radio files properly converted to MP3 after downloading the streams. Then some would convert to .flv and would not convert (with CONVERTER) to MP3.
    --Then, some radio stations (KFMB, KCBQ) would not record at all, after working great for a couple of years. I tried using the URL Finder, but this just ended up being the station's pop-up ad which played before the radio program.
    --I would not be so concerned, but the tech desk told me to purchase an upgrade (after sending them a log file) to the newest version, which I did. Same problems. what is going on, please, especially with these two stations.
    -- Finally, how often is the Media Locator updated?
    THANKS VERY MUCH- nice program. I am otherwise very happy.

Default Re: Replay AV problem: some radio stations (KFMB, KCBQ) would not record at all

Quote Originally Posted by epsstar View Post
    --Then, some radio stations (KFMB, KCBQ) would not record at all, after working great for a couple of years. I tried using the URL Finder, but this just ended up being the station's pop-up ad which played before the radio program.
    RTMP support in Replay AV and/or scheduling support in Replay Media Catcher

Default Re: Replay AV problem: some radio stations (KFMB, KCBQ) would not record at all

When a station changes we do update in the Media Guide when we have been notified. Also, there are some stations that won't capture with stream capture anymore so you will need to use audio capture. This is happening with a lot of clear channel stations as an example.