Thread: Major problem using Replay A/V

Default Major problem using Replay A/V

Greetings to all!
    A have a major problem using Replay A/V...

A have several scheduled recording using rtsp protocol (real media streaming), but Replay A/V splits continuously the recorded stream into small archives which have still image and no sound.

In activity log says:
    Wed Nov 11 9:09:24 AM Status 30023540: Download complete. Status: 200 OK.
    Wed Nov 11 9:09:24 AM Status 30023540: Session Ended
    Wed Nov 11 9:09:24 AM Stopping DL Recording
    Wed Nov 11 9:09:26 AM Recording stopped before scheduled end time. A new recording has been started.

I have set the "Stream Capture timeout" setting in Tuning tab of Main Settings to 300 seconds but problem persists..

The bizzare thing is that the same live stream I can see it perfectly without any (connection) gaps via Real Player...

I really need some advice....
    Last edited by Hgets; 11-12-2009 at 02:01 AM.

Default Re: Major problem using Replay A/V

I was starting to think I was the only one having this problem. I record Sirius-XM daily for a 6 hour period and beginning November 2, this same problem started to happen for me. Each 6 hour show winds up starting and stopping which results in anywhere from 10 to 18 segments per show.

Prior to the Nov 2nd date, I haven't had any problems recording for over three years. I have Replay AV 8.71, so I'm up to date.

Anyone have any suggestions for us?

Thanks,
    Jake

Default Anybody??

Anybody??

Quote Originally Posted by Hgets View Post
    Greetings to all!
    A have several scheduled recording using rtsp protocol (real media streaming), but Replay A/V splits continuously the recorded stream into small archives which have still image and no sound.
    Note that for me, recorded stream is not playable (still image, no sound) when this error occurs..

PS.
    I think there is some problem when retuning, but even this way split archives should play correctly, shouldn't they??
    Last edited by Hgets; 11-12-2009 at 02:07 AM.

Each of these issues is a little different depending on if you are capturing using stream capture or audio capture. As an example XM uses stream capture and KFI uses audio capture. For both you might want to adjust the timing. Also, if you continue to have a problem submit a tech support ticket and include your log file so we can take a look at. Thanks.

I'm having a similar problem with the BBC London local radio WM stream (not the flash stream). I usually record a 2-hour program, and it splits into 10 to 12 segments of varying lengths--some 3 minutes, some thirty minutes. Using RAV 8.71