Thread: requested features on the replay av

Default requested features on the replay av

I know this will fall on deaf ears but here is what i would like to see added to replay av

1)an unlimited re connection feature so if a stream drops it will re connect until the recorded time is up
    2)if a stream drops, have it resume recording on the SAME file vs having 3 or 4 capture files, the show archived will be one file thus making it easier to archive
    3)a "detect a stream is on then record" feature (meaning, if someone connects to whatever mount point they use at any time, it will auto record without me doing anything..though this may be hard to do but it would be COOL)

if any of the staff reads this, please keep it in mind if your going to come up with replay av 9.

-Rob

We do read all of the suggestions and the developer often uses ideas from our clients. I will let him know of your wishes. Thanks.

it be much appreciated if #1 and 2 could be done.

thanks, rob