Thread: Feature Suggestion: Check for running processes at launch.

Default Feature Suggestion: Check for running processes at launch.

I don't know how many of the apps you make this is applicable to, but let's just say it would be great in every one of them that has the same "drawback".

Since music can't be recorded if an app is running before (atleast some of) the replay software is run I thought of something quite convenient. It would be really sweet if we could have automatic detection of if particular software we might want to record from is already running when the replay apps are launched.

Example:

I've set the apps to detect if Spotify is already running in replay music, could just be a settings menu with some predefined tasknames (and ideally user defined tasks too).

When I launch Replay Music, it'll check for the specified tasks and prompt me if it's already running: "Spotify is already running, you need to restart it to record its output. Choose an action to take with the process "spotify.exe": [end] [restart] [do nothing]"

Default Re: Feature Suggestion: Check for running processes at launch.

I guess this is pretty tricky to implement. However Replay Music can show a list of applications that need to be restarted in order to record from them.

Quote Originally Posted by stream-recorder.com View Post
    I guess this is pretty tricky to implement. However Replay Music can show a list of applications that need to be restarted in order to record from them.
    I suppose an alert that certain apps are already running and require a restart is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeko View Post
    I suppose an alert that certain apps are already running and require a restart is good enough.
    i think this one will do.