Thread: Song Tracks on Replay Music are not all being tagged with iTunes

Default Song Tracks on Replay Music are not all being tagged with iTunes

I am unable to capture song titles for some sites (springsteenradio.com, thesoundla.com) being played either in iTunes, winamp, or other players. I was successfully able to capture tracks when for springsteenradio when I used another competitor product. Is there a setting I have to change?

Default Re: Song Tracks on Replay Music are not all being tagged

For tagging to take place there needs to be a definitive silence without a fade in or fade out. For iTunes we do have a file you can put in the playlist to allow this. It is located in the Program File.

Default Re: Song Tracks on Replay Music are not all being tagged with iTunes

Thanks for your reply - Located in "Program Files"? Can you be more specifics where this is and what I am looking for?

I am currently trying to rip a podcast I downloaded in itunes and Replay Music doesnt even recognize it is playing. Any thoughts?

Wouldnt a radio station (thesoundla) have fade in and fade outs?

Replay Music is best used with subscriiption services such as Pandora. It is not meant to record from radio stations as it is not going to split and tag. You would want to use AV for a Podcast as well. If you are trying to capture a Podcast with Music make sure you are starting our program first. Select start recording. When the dialog box comes up select to record from a website. When our page comes up go back to the same dialog box and select OK. Now, go to your Podcast.

Cheryl, AV didnt tag the songs either.
    Going back to the original post. Can you tell me where I can find the file you are referencing here: "For iTunes we do have a file you can put in the playlist to allow this"

Please note that internet radio stations that fade or have no silence between tracks may not automatically split. Use the manual "Split Now" button for this type of stream. Also, be sure to turn OFF any equalizers, sound enhancements and cross-fade options in your player's settings.
    and
    iTunes does not insert enough silence between tracks. However, we have included a file named silence.mp3. You'll find this file in your Replay Music 3 directory (usually C:\Program Files\Replay Music 3\). The silence.mp3 file is just a few seconds of silence. Place it between tracks in your iTunes playlist and tracks will split perfectly.