Thread: Sunbelt Personal Firewall gives multiple warnings about ReplayAV.exe attempting to inject code

Default Sunbelt Personal Firewall gives multiple warnings about ReplayAV.exe attempting to inject code

I am trying out the evaluation version of Replay A/V, and whenever I start the program, Sunbelt Personal Firewall gives multiple warnings about ReplayAV.exe attempting to inject code. Is Replay AV supposed to be doing this?

I downloaded Replay AV from http://applian.com/replay-av/demo.php

Default Re: Sunbelt Personal Firewall gives multiple warnings about ReplayAV.exe attempting to inject code

There are hundreds of questions about Replay AV in the forum, so you can be pretty sure that at least hundreds of people are using the software without any problem.

It is a good idea to download software from trusted sources and you did that. Go to virustotal.com and check the software for viruses and malware to make sure that it is safe.

Default Re: Sunbelt Personal Firewall gives multiple warnings about ReplayAV.exe attempting to inject code

i downloaded the demo from there and my firewall doesn't alert me those things. I believe this has something to do with Sunbelt Personal Firewall. Maybe it's got virus/spyware/malware measures and detection at a very strict manner that's why even harmless programs like Replay AV are detected as having one.