Thread: Problem with BBC iPlayer recordings: Extreme lip-sync issues when converting FLV

Default Problem with BBC iPlayer recordings: Extreme lip-sync issues when converting FLV

I have just bought and downloaded Replay Capture Suite and am having trouble with Replay Converter. I successfully used Replay Media Catcher to get a FLV version of BBC IPlayer stream but when converting to a more portable format such as MPEG4 I get extreme lip-sync issues (roughly12 seconds difference between sound and vision after watching just 2mins 40 secs).

After searching the forums and FAQs, I tried the suggestions of downloading the extra codecs and also marking the file with “troubleshoot” but get exactly the same result.

Any Suggestions welcome,

Cheers,
    John

Default Re: Problem with BBC iPlayer recordings: Extreme lip-sync issues when converting FLV

Default Re: Problem with BBC iPlayer recordings: Extreme lip-sync issues when converting FLV

If you are using the latest version of the converter when you right mouse click the file you are able to go to different items and work on the delay issue you are experiencing. If you haven't given that a try please do so.