Thread: I downloaded videos with a demo version. Do I need to re-download with the full version?

Question I downloaded videos with a demo version. Do I need to re-download with the full version?

Umm, I have another question. LOL

I am buying the suite tomorrow so if I DL all these vids today and it was with the demo do I have to do this all over again or will these vids be the full vids because I upgraded the software?

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

If you use the program in demo mode, then the recording / capturing of the stream is limited to the demo duration. For, Replay Media Catcher, this would be 75% of the stream. For Replay A/V, there is a maximum of 5 minutes of recording time per recording in sound recording mode and 5MBs of file size when using Capture by Downloading mode.

The file is saved as is. Activating the program to fully functional ( non demo mode ) does not change the previously saved files. Thus, you would want to capture anew those same streams to record the entire stream's file data.

Regards,

Tom

NOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! LOL

Well, I guess I will be having lots of fun all day tomorrow too! Thank you so much for the help Tom. I greatly appreciate it. As you see I am learning rather quickly what NOT to do.

Thanks,

Nightcrawler

Haha, it happens...but hey, at least youll be an expert on all our software by the time you're done. :-D

Welcome aboard, and let us know if you have any further questions.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.