Thread: RVC "Not Responding"

Default RVC "Not Responding"

I have recorded a multitude of shorter Quicktime videos since purchasing RVC by setting the output folder and adjusting the record time setting, so RVC will stop recording 3 seconds after the Quicktime video is completed. It worked great...UNTIL NOW!!

Currently, everytime I attempt to record a video, whether I am setting the record time or manually stopping RVC, I am not getting the video. I am getting a "Not Responding" notice from Windows Vista, and it only records about 5 seconds of the video.

This is very frustrating. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Feedback needed.

UPDATE:

I am adding three screen shots from my computer to help clarify the issue I am having. Hopefully I can get a response from someone who had the same issue. It is rare to occur, but it frequent enough to frustrate the hell outta me. The first one is after a normal capture. The second is the first phase of an abnormal capture, where the download is only for a few seconds and RVC stops responding. The third screen capture shows the not responding window. Thanks.

Last edited by chrisgriz; 08-20-2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Screen Captures for Clarification of Issue

this is really unusual. does it have something to do with the format? are you still trying to record using quicktime format? or this time it is another format?