Thread: RMC Demo version 3.02 - some videos from YouTube are not 100 %

Default RMC Demo version 3.02 - some videos from YouTube are not 100 %

It is said at RMC FAQ that "We want the free demo version of Replay Media Catcher to give you 100% of You Tube videos". Well, that's not all true. I'm getting some videos shorter. Running on Windows XP Home Edition ver 2002 SP 3

Currently I need You Tube videos only. But I don't mind buying full version.
    I only want to be sure I can get 100 % YouTube videos then.

svata

Have you played the files back to be sure that they are incomplete? Media Catcher often captures faster than real time. If they are incomplete can you give me a direct link to one of the videos you are having trouble with?

In fact, I save converted mp3 files only. I tried to find and convert once again some of videos I assume were shortened. I admit the part my problems could be because of following issue.

Some videos are pretty longer and go on 5 more sec after music ends. I don't like listen on my mp3 player long applause, additional speeches etc. So I am stopping RMC catching just after music ends. Of course, first of all I play a video without catching just to find where music really ends. I found that when I let that video finish the mp3 file is not shortened then. Annoying but probably the only way to record all the music I want.

Anyway, this issue can be closed for now.

this was my issue too before svata. since it records faster than real time, this is always the case. i just let the video finish and everythings fine.