Thread: Padlock for free?

Default Padlock for free?

WE STILL HAVE COPIES OF VIDEO PADLOCK TO GIVE AWAY!!! PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU'D LIKE A FREE COPY.

We have just launched Video Padlock - easy, encryption software for video and audio files. We'd like to give away a free copy of Video Padlock to the Replay Media Catcher owners who write to us at [email protected]. We just want you to try Video Padlock and tell us what you think.

This is a great program for anyone who shares a PC and wants to keep their video files private and secure.

To learn more about Video Padlock you can go to:

http://applian.com/video-padlock/index.php

Good luck.

Leslie
    from Applian

Thsi means that if i buy Replay Media Catcher i will have Padlock copy for free or what? Is not very clear.

Let me know please

maurizio

PS: I wrote to Applian as described but no one reply.

did they not reply to you? i saw this post before. was having thoughts on getting it for free or not. i chose not to.

Default Ok

This company at this point seem to me not too much reliable.

Thanx

maurizio

This deal applies to people who already own Replay Media Catcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Heinlein View Post
    This deal applies to people who already own Replay Media Catcher.
    Mean the new owners dont have this benefit. Bah .. tanx for reply after 4 days.

maurizio

I'm not sure what you mean by new owners. If you own Media Catcher period - doesn't matter if you just purchased it. I am not sure why you haven't had a response to your email. I will look into this. Can you send me a PM with your email info. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Heinlein View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by new owners. If you own Media Catcher period - doesn't matter if you just purchased it. I am not sure why you haven't had a response to your email. I will look into this. Can you send me a PM with your email info. Thanks.

I mean this: i've subsribed the forum to know somethig more about Replay Media Catcher and i want to buy. Browsing the forum i saw that you will offer a free copy to Catcher owner for that i said to myself "Great offer" and immediately i sent mail to confirm my immediate purchase and asking if the Padlock offer was for sure.

To be more clear: If i buy Catcher today you will send me the serial for Padlock to? The deliver is immediate via email as usual after the payment?

Thanx

maurizio

I am not in charge of this deal, so I am not sure how many copies are being given away and if the deal is still going. Let me look into it more for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurizio View Post
    I mean this: i've subsribed the forum to know somethig more about Replay Media Catcher and i want to buy. Browsing the forum i saw that you will offer a free copy to Catcher owner for that i said to myself "Great offer" and immediately i sent mail to confirm my immediate purchase and asking if the Padlock offer was for sure.

To be more clear: If i buy Catcher today you will send me the serial for Padlock to? The deliver is immediate via email as usual after the payment?

Thanx

maurizio
    If you buy Media Catcher today and you are willing to provide feedback and answer some questions about video padlock you will be given a free code for Video Padlock.