Thread: not recording correctly

Unhappy not recording correctly

hi, im new and i just got the download version of the replay music 3. im trying to record something i made from this site and when i play wats recorded, its all wierd and not like my music. any1 help? plz, i really want my music. the site in charge charges money for the music

edit - hi. i could record now, but the track doesnt record the whole thing. im try few more times. i edit again soon.
    Last edited by icychillz; 07-27-2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: answered my first ? and had another.

What is the link to what you are trying to capture? Make sure you start our program first and then go to what you want to capture to see if it is going to work for you.

Well, im trying to copy the song on this link http://eng.musicshake.com/People/pro...USER_NUM=59450
    that i made from musicshake. i have both programs up first. is that the problem?
    Last edited by icychillz; 07-28-2009 at 01:51 PM.

Yes, you always want to go to what you want to capture from our program. Select Start Recording and after our page comes up go back to the dialog box and select OK. Now, go to what you want to capture and it should work. If you do have a problem please submit a tech support ticket as we will need more info from you and a log file to take a look at. Thanks.

We just uploaded the latest version of Replay Music this morning. Do give it a try.

thank you. it works now. it still cuts off a little of beginning but im good with it .TY