Thread: Problem using Windows ME

Default Problem using Windows ME

I started using freecorder 3.0 on my XP computer first and it worked fine. I then installed it on the old computer (P3) with Windows ME in my shop and whenever i click on record or any other button on the toolbar firefox takes me to the freecorder download page and no recording starts. Clicking on the settings button does the same thing so cannot access my settings. Only on the ME computer not the XP.

Quote Originally Posted by StrobeWylan View Post
    I started using freecorder 3.0 on my XP computer first and it worked fine. I then installed it on the old computer (P3) with Windows ME in my shop and whenever i click on record or any other button on the toolbar firefox takes me to the freecorder download page and no recording starts. Clicking on the settings button does the same thing so cannot access my settings. Only on the ME computer not the XP.
    This usually happens when you are not logged in as administrator. You must have administrative rights to use the toolbar.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Tasha,

Thank you for your reply. I do not know of any administrator for windows ME. I do know of these as to XP. I could be wrong, but i do not use passwords for the ME computer in my shop. I just turn it on and it goes to the desktop. Open Firefox and I have a browser with freecorder.