Thread: Converter feature request follow-up

Default Converter feature request follow-up

I created a support ticket back in February on a serious problem I am having (ticket 55332E). Whenever an audio is being converted from a streaming radio show the Applian splash screen pops up for several seconds followed by the box asking if you want to minimize the conversion. It takes the focus away from whatever I am doing and doesn't go away until it wants to.

Recently again I was typing a document from paper to MS Word and the splash screen popped up again, stole the focus and I was typing to nowhere for quite a while because it does not return the focus when it's done.

The option box asking about mimimizing the conversion should be an option in user preferences where you can set it once rather than answer each time.

The response from tech support was that issue should be resolved in the new version that I guess is coming out soon.

Was that issue resolved in this release? That would be excellent-- at this point I cannot record any of my daytime radio streams because it grabs the focus while I am working and I have to redo part of what I was working on.

Thank you for any information you can share with me on this issue.

Last edited by bluelake; 06-23-2008 at 07:22 PM.

We have not released our new version yet but I believe it is going to have this feature. A suggestion in the meantime is to batch convert your files at the end of the day when you are not going to be using your computer for other items.

Thank you. I will try that.