Thread: Replay music dosen't record

Exclamation Replay music dosen't record

Hi, When I try to record a new song, Music replay dosen't record even though I'm playing the song, It dosen't even register the sound

What version of Music are you using? What version of Windows do you have? What link are you trying to record from? The more information you provide the easier it is to assist you.

I have windows XP, Home edition, Version 2002, Service pack 3. Replay Music is 3.45 and I'm trying to record from Spotify/youtube

Plese update to the latest version of Music. We can't test Spotify for you in the US but from reports it does record without an issue. Always make sure you start our program first and then go to what you want to capture. If you continue to have a problem contact tech support as a log file will be required. Thanks.

Default Same problem

I record music from myspace but this happens pretty much anywhere. Used to just click on record, I get the long window, I click ok, and I can start record, since the last update however, the recorder does not record. The song plays but the program does not record. The best I have been able to get around this is to go into settings and select the second tab, I then click on default settings. But it takes some playing with but things do finally start working. I am running XP and was running version 3.45. I am hoping the upgrade will fix things.