Thread: Playback "frozen"

Default Playback "frozen"

I've recorded successfully with Replay Video Capture before, but now I'm having a weird problem. It seems to record okay, but when I go to play it back, all I see is the first frame frozen - it won't play. And what's odd - if I move the cursor to later in the recording - essentially fast forwarding - it's obvious that everything I tried to record did get recorded - in other words, I see 'stills' from later in the recording session. So it didn't stop recording after the first frame, it all seems to be there, but it won't play in Windows Media Player! Any ideas as to what could be happening? Thanks.

Most probably you have problems with audio/video codecs. Install freeware VLC player that doesn't need any external codecs and you should be able to watch your recordings without any problem.