Thread: splitting tracks with sirius radio

Unhappy splitting tracks with sirius radio

i record 4 hours of sirius streaming audio a day, and have the tracks split every 60 min. for the last week my recordings have been splitting off at different intervals...some at 4 min, some at 35, some at 55 min. etc. what should be 4 tracks has now turned into anywhere from 5 to 11 tracks. something has changed to cause this, anyone know how to fix it? tx..

Please delete what you have on your AV for Sirius. Then, reboot. Now, go into AV and add it again and see if that corrects the issue. If this is the only site that is causing you the issue it could be an issue with the server on the other side. Thanks.

Unhappy still having problems w/ sirius

ive deleted my scheduled recordings and rebooted the computer, added new scheduled recordings and still have the same problem. the split tracks are cut short and even had 1 that didnt split until over and hour. any help would be appreciated.

Please submit a ticket to tech support. Include your log file and fill out all the info.

If possible, could you report what the problem turned out to be and what the solution was. Sometimes a question in a thread ends with "submit a ticket" response. Thank you

the response from applian was that there is probably a problem w/ the sirius server....some days i get good recordings, most days i dont....i've been using replay for over a year and this problem has just started about a month ago...im hoping that somehow/someone will get a fix.

We have not been able to duplicate the issue on this end at all. If you are still having an issue make sure you can log onto your computer without our program and record the station. Then try again. If you still have an issue let us know in tech support and on this.

Quote Originally Posted by dskirvin View Post
    the response from applian was that there is probably a problem w/ the sirius server....some days i get good recordings, most days i dont....i've been using replay for over a year and this problem has just started about a month ago...im hoping that somehow/someone will get a fix.
    I agree with you dskirvin. The problem may be in the Sirius server.

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.