Thread: Problems downloading from Shufuni.com

Default Problems downloading from Shufuni.com

Hi,

I wanted to use Replay Media Catcher to download videos from Shufuni.com. Therefore, I installed the demo version of the program, which says I would be able to record up to 2 minutes of video.

If I try downloading movies longer than 2 minutes, they just stop at some point, which is what I expected because of the demo version.

But if I try downloading videos shorter than 2 minutes, they do stop at some point, too. For example, I tried downloading a 1 minute video, and when the recording was complete, the downloaded video only was 30 seconds and then stopped abruptly.

Now I'm wondering if this is still due to the demo version, or if the program isn't able to catch videos from Shufuni.com properly. If it's just because of the demo version, no problem, cos I'd buy the product if it's working the way I want it to.

But I really don't like to buy the program just to find out that there's a general problem downloading shufuni.com videos and then my money is gone and nothing is working.

Could anyone help me with that? Of course only people who are older than 18, because shufuni.com is an adult site and the content may not be suitable for you otherwise.

Replay Video Capture is the demo that is limited to two minutes of recording - is this the program that you are using?

No, it was a demo of Replay Media Catcher. Is this limited in another way? I thought the 2-minutes-limitation was applying to this demo, too. Anyway, it just stops after about the half or 2/3 of the recording.

Yes, the demo version of Media Catcher will capture 100% of YouTube videos but is limited to 75% of files from other sites.