Thread: Converting from .flv to any other format

Default Converting from .flv to any other format

I have been using Replay converter version 2 for a few years very successfully. However, overnight it no longer converts files. I get the message.

"DirectShowSource: couldn't open file C:\****\videos\recordings\new\video[16].flv:An operation failed due to a certification failure."(C:\Program Files\Replay Converter\333334283131PO.avs, line 1)

I have checked the security properties of the folders, re-installed the application, even downloaded the latest codecs from applian, nothing has worked thus far. I have checked the forum fro ideas and nothing seems to work. Any ideas..??

regards

Ade

It sounds like it might be a different format of a flv file. There are a lot of new formats out and they could be using a different codec. Is it only this file or from this source that you are having this issue? If so, that is probably the case. If it is not please contact tech support and send them a log file. Thanks.