Thread: questions about media catcher

Default questions about media catcher

I downloaded the media catcher today and getting ready to order it, but a couple of things I noticed:
    1. the hi end stuff like cymbals/hi hats seem to have metalic sound once converted and
    2. the size of converted files is much larger then non converted (I convert to WMV same quality)
    I read something about 75%, not sure if it is limmitation on the trial version, but want to make sure what's going on before I buy, and if that's not the case, what are the limmitations on trial version...?

Quote Originally Posted by rytis View Post
    2. the size of converted files is much larger then non converted (I convert to WMV same quality)
    I convert flv to wmv clips and the wmv file size is always larger than the flv one. I don't know why it does this (bit rate?) but I don't mind it. It's good.

thanx. another question:
    I need to do this video downloading from 3-6AM when I'm asleep due to unlimitted satelite internet access at that time. they suggested to use download manager, but it' not just the files that I need to download, I wonder if there is a way so I can schedule to do it for the set time so it would not waste my bandwidth right away?

Sorry. I'm afraid I don't know how to setup a scheduled download. You can schedule a download with Free Download Manager but like I said, I don't know how to do that.

I don't know/think that Windows can launch RMC to record the program you want at the set time.