Thread: I am EXTREMELY TICKED OFF!

Angry I am EXTREMELY TICKED OFF!

I have installed 8 gigs of ram on my high end PC and,
    I have purchased your software since it states "Records ALL"

The site in question
    http://www.cbs.com/hd/video.php?cid=...gary_unmarried

I have tried your Replay Video capture software and,it failed 15 times!!!!!! What did it capture?

15 crap videos (un playble files)..!...
    please advise!

Please open a support ticket within the proper department. This is the best way to insure a timely response from a knowledgeable staff member. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Heinlein View Post
    Please open a support ticket within the proper department. This is the best way to insure a timely response from a knowledgeable staff member. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Hi Tasha I am afraid the user is right on this...
    The HQ version Available on CBS uses a picture that is Video in Blu-ray which
    may cause video to record per image sequence. (choppy video process due to high quality stream hog)
    However, if you decide to record in HD instead of HQ-WS...Replay Video capture will cause the computer to actually freeze after a period of time of recording.

Andy might wanna look into this and, report any issues concerning this issue.

Kind Regard.

Matthew, just a note - Replay Video Capture is not programmed by Andy, but by another programmer.

Having said that: please submit a ticket "applianuser" to tech support if you have not yet, so we can look further into this issue and get things working.

Thank you. :-)
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support