Hi

I seem to be taking one step forwards and two steps back with Media Catcher lately. I was having some issues with its reliability on some sites - such as YouTube's videos downloading twice, BBC iPlayer not working etc. I then got excited by a couple of recent posts which suggested these issues had been fixed especially by installing new version 3.02. I have done this and now my Media Catcher will not record anything at all (YouTube, iPlayer, DailyMotion, etc).

I installed version 3.02 but didn't remove 3.01 first (which was mentioned as being important in the post called "The facts about the RTMP plug-in... " - but I only read this after). However, I believe I have taken sufficient steps to correct that mistake:

I uninstalled ver 3.02 & 3.01, then rebooted and made sure the two dll's (which the uninstall can't remove) had gone. I then installed 3.02 freshly again. Still nothing would record.

I then uninstalled 3.02 again, rebooting etc and making sure no trace of it was left. I then installed my older version 3.01 again. However, now this doesn't work either!!

I have tried pretty much everything I can... installing, uninstalling, cleaning registry, deleting the Replay Media Catcher folder in Program Files etc. I am starting recording before opening my browser and navigating to the video site etc.

Has anyone any ideas? No matter what I do Media Catcher just refuses to start recording anything, no matter what site I visit.

Hope that someone can help or suggest what might have happened for this to have occured.

Thanks