Thread: at-large says unable to connect to remote slingbox please check the finder id/ip and try again

Default at-large says unable to connect to remote slingbox please check the finder id/ip and try again

i jut got my new slingbox set everything up and got the player and the one for my phone.. stated messing around and found i cant record.. so i started looking i found this program and one called mreplay.. but niter of them can find/connect to my slingbox.. he mreplay on says invalid login and the at-large one says unable to connect to remote slingbox please check the finder id/ip and try again.. but its working using slingplayer and the mobile version.. so i know internet viewing is working.. i can watch on my computer and phone no probs. so y cant i get any of the recorder programs to work.. i have the right pass the right id i have even tryed the ip and nothing but slingplayers products are working.

anyone know y? any info you need let me know im using slingplayer classic i just got it a few days ago so is really new.

There is no such thing as a slingplayer classic. There was a slingbox classic but it is no longer made and you said this was a new box?